Monday, April 14, 2014

Play on Guitar Baby | Newborn Photographer | Dana Marie Photography | Berlin, MD


Here it is, my last session out of my home studio and we went out with a big note!  This guitar was brought in by the family and held great significance to them.  I love when families bring in relics from their own hobbies and traditions, it makes the images so personal to them.

Please do not attempt to recreate this image without the expertise of an experienced newborn photographer.  The baby was never balanced on the guitar as it appears so in the photo.  This photo is a composite of three photographs as the baby was never without someone having two hands on them at all times.  Baby safety is first and foremost when working with Dana Marie Photography, I love to create beautiful images such as these but the baby's safety will always come first.  I love how these turned out.  Having picked up an acoustic guitar myself recently to play in my spare time, I would have loved to get photos like these of my babes when they were this small!

Play on baby, play on.

Next week we are moving the studio to West Ocean City.  The new place is a shared space but a perfect stepping stone for an intimate and private maternity and newborn photography studio.  Looking forward to seeing lots of new clients checking out our new space!

No comments:

Post a Comment