Friday, May 15, 2015

2015 Ocean City Beach Engagement Photos, Assateague, MD | Dana Marie Photography, Wedding Photographer


What an amazing evening we had shooting during sunset on Assateague.  2015 has been full of beautiful sunsets and tonight was no exception.  The photos are tonight are stunning and with the sun giving us just the right light we couldn't have placed an order for better weather!  Her wedding is coming in October and it is sure to be a gorgeous affair!  I sure can't wait to work with them again :)

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute couple!! They are looking perfect together. Well, I am already engaged and had my engagement photo shoot at a hilly area. Nowadays I have been quite busy in finding traditional reception halls in Atlanta. I hope I’ll find a suitable venue quite soon!

    ReplyDelete