Sunday, August 16, 2015

Sunrise Surprise Ocean City, MD Engagement Beach Proposal | Dana Marie Photography, Beach Photographer



Sunrise Surprise!  It was an eventful morning on the beach, I sitting alone with my camera just "casually shooting the sunrise" as this beautiful couple was to take a seat behind me.  Here I sit, alone, quiet when into the scene comes a couple of men who I am pretty sure haven't been to bed yet!  They clearly wanted to make some new friends on the beach that morning and this soon to be potential groom and I aced through the banter and pulled off a surprise beach proposal as the sun peaked over the horizon.  It was gorgeous and she was over the moon at the proposal her man had pulled off for her!  Congratulations to the two of you and may you have a lifetime of happiness together!

No comments:

Post a Comment