Thursday, July 23, 2015

Beach Family Portraitist Ocean City, MD, Multiple Families with Children | Dana Marie Photography

This family is so fun to see on the beaches of Ocean City each year.  Every year the three families come together for vacation and call me for beach family portraits of them together on the beach.  I love the colors they choose for their portrait sessions and it is so fun to watch the kids grow year after year.  I am completely blessed to have families trust me with their beach vacation memories and especially so to those who do it year after year with me.   What was really cool about this particular evening is that during the portrait session one of the gentleman proposed to his girlfriend right in front of everyone and they had no idea what was about to go down!  I absolutely love what I do and getting to share these precious memories with clients.

No comments:

Post a Comment