Sunday, July 5, 2015

She Said Yes! Maryland and Delaware Beach Surprise Engagement Photographer | Dana Marie Photography


When he called to tell me of his plan to surprise his girlfriend by proposing on the beach I was more than happy for these guys!  He was so happy and full of excitement and wanting this to go perfect.  We set up a rouse on the beach, I was "photographing my daughter" when they happened to walk by us and I turned my lens to them as they walked past me.  He got down on one knee and proposed right on the beach!  A group of young men who had been playing ball on the beach saw what was about to go down and cleared the area for them.  When she said yes and grabbed on to him the on lookers erupted with clapping and cheering!  It felt like a fairytale proposal and I was so honored to be a part of it <3

No comments:

Post a Comment