Monday, January 9, 2017

Lifestyle Newborn Studio Sessions, Dana Marie Photography


I am loving these new style newborn shoots done in the studio, they have more of a lifestyle session feel to them.  Since the fall of last year I have transitioned my newborn shoots back to the basics, more classic and timeless.  Focusing on the baby with parents, with mom and with dad, focusing on their features and less on the object they are propped with I am spending more time putting the families in front of my lens.  These sessions have cut my newborn session time from 3 hours to about an hour and a quarter so this gives exhausted parents a shorter trip to the studio and getting baby back home.  With the all inclusive option get access to all of the delivered digital images to be able to print on your own at your leisure.  Add the maternity all inclusive for an even bigger savings.

No comments:

Post a Comment