Thursday, January 12, 2017

Wedding Photographers in Motion | Ocean City, MD Wedding Photographer, Dana Marie Photography

As wedding and event season is underway for booking I find myself reflecting back on the past season and taking inventory of equipment and help.  It is exciting to report that the only casualties of last season were a couple of pocket wizards, one of which that landed in the bay (oops) and a speed light that shattered on impact with the floor, both of which I had back ups ready to fire on hand.  I picked up a Canon 1DXMarkII last April and it proved to be one workhouse of a beast and even got me through a wedding with no issue that rained from start to finish with the help of a ThinkTank Raincoat.  I did shoot the wedding party standing on the covered porch of the property but that left me standing in the rain and using the right gear everything went very smoothly.

I am blessed to have a couple of amazing people on my team that help make it all happen.  Going through these photos it is fun to see some of the last year's adventures and I love that my hubby has a smile on his face holding an umbrella for me in the wind driven rain of the wedding mentioned above.  Here's to a big 2017, I am excited to work with all of the couples booking and all of the neat venues they have chosen to host their big days!!!




1 comment:

  1. Absolutely fantastic posting! Lots of useful information and inspiration, both of which we all need!Relay appreciate your work. Banquet Halls

    ReplyDelete