Saturday, May 6, 2017

Bear Trap Dunes Ocean View, Delaware Beach Wedding | Photographer, Dana Marie Photography


Ceremony & Reception Venue:  Bear Trap Dunes
Officiant:  Island Sounds of Jimmy G
Entertainment:  DJ Rupe
Cake:  Sweet Melissa
Photography:  Dana Marie Photography
Photography Assistance:  Dona Jung

I knew this was going to be an amazing day even though it rained for much of the afternoon.  This sweet couple had the best attitude and when I showed up and she said I don't care about the rain and being married under the tent, I am just happy to get married today I thought to myself YESSSSS!  When we can have an attitude like that it truly will be the happiest day of your life!  I loved watching the girls getting primped before getting dressed and sweet Sadie was just all over the place and beside herself with joy, she had an important job to fulfill of being the flower dog in the procession.  At just a year old she was so well behaved and did a great job!  The wedding party took portraits under a very large overhand at the venue that provided the perfect protection from the rain and still gave space and light for dreamy images together.  The couple was announced in and their first dance was an upbeat RU40 version of I can't help Falling in Love.  I loved watching them dance together surrounded by their family and friends.  Congratulations Kurt & Mandy, we wish you a lifetime of happiness together!

No comments:

Post a Comment