Monday, September 17, 2012

Brayden turns 2! | Professional Child Photographer - Berlin, Ocean City, Salisbury, MD



I can't believe this little guy, my little guy, just turned the big two!!!  For those that have not met my family, Brayden has PFFD in his left leg.  His left femur is a few inches shorter than his right.  He wears a lift shoe for balance and an AFO brace to stablize his ankle and keep it from rolling when he walks and runs.  We have put together a team, "Footprints for Brayden" (also the name of his blog if you google it), and will be walking proudly in the save-a-limb walk/ride this fall to benefit the Rubin Institute for Advanced Orthopedics at Sinai Hospital in Baltimore, MD.

The cupcake photos are hilarious.  He is the first child I have taken photos of to actually lick the floor when he dropped the cake.  I love this boy!  These photos show a lot of his character and how happy-go-lucky of a kid he really is!

No comments:

Post a Comment