Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Announcing the "Locals Tuesday" Feature | Dana Marie Photography MD Photographer

I would like to announce the start of "Locals Tuesday".  Every Tuesday I will be featuring a local business or tourist attraction on my blog.  The blog will consist of a description about the business and service they provide, what makes their business unique, a special going on if they have one and want to share it, and a photo or two from the business.  This is not a free photoshoot opportunity for businesses.  I may take a couple of images on my own for the blog (no charge) but this is not a full blown photo shoot by any means and business owners will not be given any unwatermarked photos that I take but will be permitted to share the photos and blog post from my blog.  This is a fun way to share about local businesses and help people network their businesses with mine.  Examples would be retail stores, gyms, attractions, artists, carpentry work, miscellaneous contractors, restaurants, etc.  Please send me an email if you would like your business or service to be considered for a "Locals Tuesday" feature.

No comments:

Post a Comment