Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Locals Tuesday | Stinky Beach Photos | Ocean City Photographer









Stinky Beach, one of my favorite local hot spots.  I had seen this beach from the road as a kid but never really paid much attention to it until after we had moved down here.  This is the perfect beach for a lunch picnic or to watch the boats come in from the White Marlin Open.  We have seen a couple of Air Shows from this beach and even the fireworks on the fourth of July are a hit from this cozy spot.

While I thoroughly enjoy Stinky Beach as a nice little hang out, it makes a great place to take photos also.  With a little bit of beach and a place to step your toes into the water, I have had a lot of fun times taking photos from behind and in front of the camera.  This is a great option for senior photos who want nice photos on the beach and then want to do a trash the prom dress option after.  The photos of my husband and I were a trash the dress session of our own this past spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment