Sunday, January 13, 2013

P 52 | Week 2 | I'm Blue


I am doing a 52 week project challenge with other photographers and this week we are doing something with the color blue.  There were no rules but just that the color blue be interpreted somehow whether it be a literal color or an emotion.  The top image was my favorite "blue" pick of the week.  All of the photos were taken this week but this one was my favorite spotlighting blue eyes.  The next photos was more of a moody blue.  This was taken on a heavily overcast day of Ocean City from one of my favorite local spots, Stinky Beach.  The last photo was an attempt to create a blue gradient through the lens.  I wasn't thrilled with the results and could probably produce something much cleaner in PS but it was neat to try something new.



No comments:

Post a Comment