Friday, February 13, 2015

Ocean City Area Doula, Angie Principe | Business Headshot, Dana Marie Photography

A morning coffee spent talking to this lovely lady about her Doula practice.  As her photographer and friend I am so excited to see her flourish doing something she loves.  I have never met a more down to earth, fun and energetic mother, wife and friend as Angie.  I would have loved to have her be at my side when I needed help most during labor and after having my own babies.  Angie will be working with mothers and being their supporter and advocate during labor and delivery and also helps with postpartum care, helping new moms care for their babies in those first few tough weeks.  Please check out her profile and give her a call or recommend a mom to her that you think would love the help of transitioning into motherhood for the first time or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment